Serving Toronto, Mississauga and Vaughan for inner city moving
Storage in Toronto
Inner City Moving is no newcomer to this game. Ranked on homestars.com, Angie’s list, and in the industry for over 25 years, you can rest assured that your belongings are in the most capable of hands, whether you’re moving residentially or commercially.
Following a move, many Toronto home and business owners need to store some of their belongings while they set up their new living and/or working space. When you have to work with a separate moving and storage company, things can get messy.
At Inner City Moving, we have our own storage facilities. Climate controlled to protect your belongings from the elements during the hottest or coldest days of the years, all storage units maintain a comfortable temperature. Additionally, equipped with round the clock surveillance, as well as preventative measures against fire, our storage solutions will meet all your needs.
Your move needs careful planning from start to finish. Our dedicated team will take every precaution before, during and after your move. Contact us today to get started!
Safe and Reliable Storage Facilities
Safe and reliable are the two main features you’re going to be looking for in a storage facility in Toronto. Luckily for you, at Inner City Moving we offer both. Leaving your belongings in a strange building can be stressful, but our aim is to leave you feeling as confident as possible when you lock up the door and head out.
For short-term storage solutions, you can expect a variety of highly secure storage units of all sizes to be at your disposal. These units are temperature controlled as well as entirely weather proofed. But when it comes to storing your belongings for a longer amount of time we pull out all the bells and whistles!
- Exceptionally secure with digital video surveillance
- Clean and free of all environmental and pest damage
- Easily accessible with 24-hour personal controlled access
- Conveniently located for ease of use
Most importantly, our storage options are all humidity and climate controlled to offer extra protection for your belongings. This control means you won’t have to worry about moisture accumulation, mold growth, rust, ants, or general degradation.
Think of your long-term storage unit as a private time capsule holding your belongings for the future whenever you choose to return. They’ll be exactly as you left them!
Whether you’re moving a few blocks or to another province, moving is a stressful time for any single person, couple or family.
At Inner City Moving, we like to think that we’re able to take the load off of your shoulders, as we’ve done for hundreds of satisfied clients before you.
We deal in peace of mind. From hiring only fully trained staff, to carefully packing your belongings and delivering what you need to one of our convenient storage units.
Insured and bonded, offering affordable rates with no hidden fees, when you’re looking for quality movers and storage solutions, call Inner City Moving as soon as possible!
Moving to a new office space? With all the files, paperwork, computers, and employees that are bound to be involved in the process, the last thing you need is to have to book moving as well as storage.
Our storage facilities have got you covered. Not just suited for homeowners, our climate controlled units are perfect for all those important documents and electronics.
So, if you’re moving your office space and still need some time before all the furniture arrives, have no fear—just let us know prior to the move what will wind up at our storage units and what’s heading to your new space.
You can pick up what you need at your leisure. Short- or long-term, it’s up to you!
Managing Your Belongings
In over 25 years of service in the Toronto area, you can bet that we’ve seen our fair share of moving and storage stories over the years. While our storage facilities are equipped with everything you need to feel confident about leaving your belongings behind, sometimes you leave a little too much behind! If you find that you put something you need in the wrong box and need to go hunting through your storage unit, you do have 24-hour access to do exactly that. But what are some good tips to avoid it happening in the first place?
- Make a list. Make two lists. Moving is a difficult time and by getting everything out of your head and onto paper you can remember the important things.
- Pack an essentials box including toiletries, coffee, garbage and recycling bags, toilet paper, as well as important papers and identification.
We’re here to provide the storage options, now it’s up to you to ensure that you’re organized. Need more advice or packing help? Just give us a call!
All the Supplies You Need
Worried about the security of your belongings? Aside from offering highly secure and climate-controlled storage units, we also will provide you with all the moving and storage supplies you could possibly need!
For your convenience, when you call Inner City Moving for your Toronto moving and storage, just ask us about our:
- Sturdy cardboard boxes
- Bubble wrap
- Wrapping/craft paper
- Packing tape
- Large permanent markers
And, if you require specialty materials such as mirror boxes and mattress covers there’s a good chance we’ve got those on hand too. We pride ourselves on being a full-service moving team, offering the best in storage solutions and professional moving help. We’re always happy to go the extra mile for our valuable clients.
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE USING A STORAGE UNIT
While it may seem like somewhat of a no-brainer to invest in Inner City Moving’s top-quality storage facilities, it is important to remember that before making a decision of this nature, you need to keep a few things in mind. So, whether you are in need of a temporary storage service or a more long-term option, we can be of assistance. But it is important to keep a few important pointers in mind. Seven questions and points we recommend all our potential clients in Toronto before investing in our service are as follows:
- Know What You’re Planning to Store: One of the important questions that you need to keep in mind when deciding about storage is to make sure you know what you are planning to store in our facility. Doing so will help you determine how much space you need and whether it’ll be a climate-controlled storage unit or not.
- Find Out How Long You Need the Storage Facility For: Another point to keep in mind when you are investing in a storage facility is to make sure that you know how long you will need the unit for. Having a good idea of this can help you greatly.
- Understand Storage Costs: The simple fact of the matter is the costs of storage facilities in Toronto can vary quite significantly. At Inner City Moving, we believe that our storage costs are as competitive as possible. It is always important to stay informed of our rates and any discounts that we may be offering.
- Make Sure Your Storage Unit Is Accessible: At Inner City Moving, we make our storage units as accessible as possible to ensure that our clients can access their goods at a time of their choosing. However, we also ensure that your storage units are as secure as possible. Finding that combination between safety and accessibility is one of our highest priorities.
- Be Aware of Your Insurance Plan: At Inner City Moving, we will always make sure that all our residential and commercial clients are as fully informed as possible about the insurance plan that best covers their belongings.
- Is the Unit Climate-Controlled? At Inner City Moving, we offer a wide range of climate-controlled units that will ensure that excessive heat, cold and moisture is kept out of units ensuring your items remain in the best possible shape.
- Find the Storage Team That Best Serves Your Business: At Inner City Moving, our high-quality, convenient and affordable storage service should be the number one choice for your storage needs. The simple fact of the matter is that our tried and trusted moving practices offer the best quality choice for you and your precious and valuable goods. The simple fact of that matter is that there’s no better choice when it comes to storage and relocation in the Toronto area.
Long-Term or Short-Term, We’ve Got You Covered
For short- or long-term storage, you will have access to units that are:
- Equipped with security and digital video surveillance
- Clean and free of all possible environmental and pest damage
- Easily accessible with 24-hour personal controlled access
- Humidity and climate controlled
And, if you don’t have the materials to store your belongings properly, we can supply anything you might require. Sturdy cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, craft paper, packing tape, label stickers, markers, and other general packaging and shipping supplies.
To reserve a storage unit, or come and take a look at our facilities, you can contact us by phone or email. You’ll be able to talk to a friendly Inner City Moving representative immediately, who will set you up with a free quote!