Toronto and surrounding area inner city moving
Storage in Toronto
People and companies require storage solutions for a variety of reasons. Maybe they’re transitioning from one office space to another and need to temporarily store items in the interim. Or perhaps they’re moving to a different country for an extended period.
Whatever reason an individual may have, there is only one name in the GTA they trust for safe storage solutions—Inner City Moving.
If you are looking for convenient and secure storage solutions in the Toronto area, look no further than the facilities of Inner City Moving. From short-term solutions to long-term storage lockers, we do it all. Request a tour of our facilities by contacting (416) 656-8924 today. We can’t wait to work with you.
Storage Solutions with Excellent Customer Service
When clients need to store their precious goods or personal items securely, they come to us. Supreme storage options aren’t our only selling point, though.
From the first phone call to the moment we close the door on your belongings, we promise a customer experience like no other. We’ll walk you through the entire process and even assist you with packing and moving if necessary.
With us, you can always expect:
- Climate-controlled units
- Short-term and long-term storage options
- Packing and moving services
- 24/7 security monitoring
- And more
Do your precious belongings require industrial racking or palletized storage? Let us know all these things and more during your no-obligation consultation. Call us today.
25 Years of Storage Success
One of the many things that set us apart is our experience. We’ve had time to hone our services while weeding out any risks or liabilities. While we benefit from this refinement, it is you—the customer—who benefits the most. Every penny saved on our end is a penny saved for you, too.
Our decades of experience have allowed us to refine our storage practices to perfection. Rest assured, every element of our facility and our regimens have been tried, tested, and approved.
Climate Controlled Storage Units for You
Our climate-controlled units are perfect for those looking to store valuables for a long period of time. They’re heated during the winter months, kept cool in the summer, and remain moderate during the spring and fall.
These units also prevent the accumulation of dust, debris, and other foreign matter. Your wooden items won’t dry out or crack from cold snaps or hot temperatures, and moisture won’t damage your valuable documents.
These lockers are perfect for the long-term storage of belongings, such as:
- Fine art
- Musical instruments
- Important documents
- And more
Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Lockers
Whether you simply need to store your belongings for a week or an indefinite period of time, we can help you. You can even rent our temperature-controlled units on a short-term basis.
With our short-term rental options, you won’t have to sign any contracts that require you to use our facilities for an extended period of time. You can renew your rental as you wish—or access your belongings whenever you want. We wouldn’t settle for anything less than that, so why should you?
Your long-term storage locker will always be accessible to you, as well. If you need to access your locker to remove certain items on a seasonal basis, that is fine by us. As the keyholder of your storage unit, you’ll be able to access your belongings and remove them as you wish.
The GTA’s Affordable Storage Units
Our wide variety of storage lockers and rental options ensures we’ll have something within your budget. And rest assured, you’ll receive the same courteous service no matter which option you select.
When you know how much money you need to spend over an extending period of time, you’re able to plan your future with ease. So in the interest of making our services more manageable for you, we offer free quotes on storage solutions upon request.
Secure and Safe Self Storage Units
With our services, you get more than a four-walled storage locker with all the space you need—you get peace of mind.
The security of your belongings is our top priority. With our video surveillance systems, alarms, and dedicated staff, your belongings will be as safe as can be. We’ll keep those pesky rodents out of your storage locker, and we’ll make sure the temperature-controlled technology keeps your items at the preferred temperature, further protecting them from damage.
With sophisticated security systems and attentive around-the-clock personnel, you’ll be able to rest easy knowing your belongings are in good hands. They’ll be free from weather damage and they’ll only be accessible to yourself or other authorized individuals.
Storage Services Tailored to Your Needs
We know there is no one-size-fits-all approach to item storage. Some individuals require storage for large, oversized items, for example. Others, meanwhile, have so many items that they arrive in several trucks. That is why we tailor our services to every client who comes through our doors.
With our flexible storage options, your belongings receive the care they need for however long is necessary. We’ll make sure we know exactly what you need from us prior to storing your belongings.
Climate Controlled Storage Units for Your Valuables
Our state-of-the-art storage facility protects your belongings from all major environmental damages. Your belongings will be safe from environmental effects such as:
- Mold and mildew
- Ants and other insects
- And more
Our humidity and temperature-controlled storage lockers ensure that your belongings will be safe no matter the duration of their stay in our facility. Whether they’re locked away for six weeks or six months, you will not have a thing to worry about.
Are you unsure whether your belongings are suitable for a storage locker? Contact our team today. We’re always available to field any questions or concerns.
The Best Storage Facility in Toronto
Inner City Moving is the leading storage provider in the Greater Toronto Area. For over 25 years, we’ve provided the residents and businesses of Toronto with affordable and secure storage facilities that keep their belongings safe. With our sophisticated security systems, flexible storage options, and competitive rates, we predict we’ll be serving the GTA for another 25 years—or more.
Whether you’re leaving the city for some time or you need some extra space for your belongings, we’re here to provide a dependable and convenient storage solution that works for you. Upon request, we’ll even help pack and prepare your belongings for transport and storage. We’ll make sure all crates or boxes are properly sealed, and we’ll be sure to handle every single item with care.
Contact us today to see how we can help you.
Trust the Dependable Moving and Storage Company
Despite our name, we’re not just movers. We’re a full-service storage company. Many moving companies will outsource their storage to a subcontractor, saving them money but in turn raising your expenses and possibly compromising the security of your belongings. At Inner City Moving, we don’t believe in cutting corners, nor in outsourcing. Unlike other moving companies, we keep all your belongings in our own private storage facilities that are designed to safeguard your items for the entire duration of your time with us.
Because we have our own storage facilities, we can boast the following advantages over the competition:
- No Middleman
- Private and Confidential Facilities
- Affordable and Convenient
- Easy 24-Hour Access to Your Unit
Our storage facilities are second to none. We take your privacy, your confidentiality, and your security seriously. We ensure that our facilities are well-maintained and that our security system is up-to-date so that your belongings stay safe and secure.
An Experienced Local Storage Company
Inner City Moving is no newcomer to this game. Ranked on homestars.com, Angie’s List, and in the industry for over 25 years, you can rest assured that your belongings are in the most capable of hands, whether you’re moving residentially or commercially.
Inner City Moving is no newcomer to this game. Having been in the industry for over 25 years, we’ve developed a reputation as a leader in the moving and storage business. Ranked on homestars.com and Angie’s List, we are proud to have been recognized for our convenient storage solutions, our professionalism, and our commitment to our customers. Whether you’re moving residentially or commercially, or you need a long-term storage plan for your belongings, we’re here to help.
Climate controlled to protect your belongings from the elements during the hottest or coldest days of the years, all storage units maintain a comfortable temperature. Additionally, equipped with round the clock surveillance, as well as preventative measures against fire, our storage solutions will meet all your needs.
Your move needs careful planning from start to finish. Our dedicated team will take every precaution before, during and after your move. Contact us today to get started!
Safe and Reliable Storage Facilities
Safe and reliable are the two main features you’re going to be looking for in a storage facility in Toronto. Luckily for you, at Inner City Moving we offer both. Leaving your belongings in a strange building can be stressful, but our aim is to leave you feeling as confident as possible when you lock up the door and head out.
For short-term storage solutions, you can expect a variety of highly secure storage units of all sizes to be at your disposal. These units are temperature controlled as well as entirely weather proofed. But when it comes to storing your belongings for a longer amount of time we pull out all the bells and whistles!
- Exceptionally secure with digital video surveillance
- Clean and free of all environmental and pest damage
- Easily accessible with 24-hour personal controlled access
- Conveniently located for ease of use
Most importantly, our storage options are all humidity and climate controlled to offer extra protection for your belongings. This control means you won’t have to worry about moisture accumulation, mold growth, rust, ants, or general degradation.
Think of your long-term storage unit as a private time capsule holding your belongings for the future whenever you choose to return. They’ll be exactly as you left them!
Whether you’re moving a few blocks or to another province, moving is a stressful time for any single person, couple or family.
At Inner City Moving, we like to think that we’re able to take the load off of your shoulders, as we’ve done for hundreds of satisfied clients before you.
We deal in peace of mind. From hiring only fully trained staff, to carefully packing your belongings and delivering what you need to one of our convenient storage units.
Insured and bonded, offering affordable rates with no hidden fees, when you’re looking for quality movers and storage solutions, call Inner City Moving as soon as possible!
Moving to a new office space? With all the files, paperwork, computers, and employees that are bound to be involved in the process, the last thing you need is to have to book moving as well as storage.
Our storage facilities have got you covered. Not just suited for homeowners, our climate controlled units are perfect for all those important documents and electronics.
So, if you’re moving your office space and still need some time before all the furniture arrives, have no fear—just let us know prior to the move what will wind up at our storage units and what’s heading to your new space.
You can pick up what you need at your leisure. Short- or long-term, it’s up to you! With our 24-hour access to your storage facilities, you can come and retrieve important documents and files at your leisure. Not only that, but some businesses have even stored their stock in our storage units. With our advanced security systems and climate-controlled units, this can be a perfect solution for businesses who are in the middle of a big move.
Managing Your Belongings
In over 25 years of service in the Toronto area, you can bet that we’ve seen our fair share of moving and storage stories over the years. While our storage facilities are equipped with everything you need to feel confident about leaving your belongings behind, sometimes you leave a little too much behind! If you find that you put something you need in the wrong box and need to go hunting through your storage unit, you do have 24-hour access to do exactly that. But what are some good tips to avoid it happening in the first place?
- Make a list. Make two lists. Moving is a difficult time and by getting everything out of your head and onto paper you can remember the important things.
- Pack an essentials box including toiletries, coffee, garbage and recycling bags, toilet paper, as well as important papers and identification.
- When packing the storage unit, make sure you create an aisle between the boxes for yourself. Having an aisle will make it easier for you to access all the belongings at the back of the unit without having to unpack the rest of the items.
We’re here to provide the storage options, now it’s up to you to ensure that you’re organized. Need more advice or packing help? Just give us a call!
All the Supplies You Need
Worried about the security of your belongings? Aside from offering highly secure and climate-controlled storage units, we also will provide you with all the moving and storage supplies you could possibly need!
For your convenience, when you call Inner City Moving for your Toronto moving and storage, just ask us about our:
- Sturdy cardboard boxes
- Bubble wrap
- Wrapping/craft paper
- Packing tape
- Large permanent markers
And, if you require specialty materials such as mirror boxes and mattress covers there’s a good chance we’ve got those on hand too. We pride ourselves on being a full-service moving team, offering the best in storage solutions and professional moving help. We’re always happy to go the extra mile for our valuable clients.
Professional Toronto Movers Always Available
One of the benefits of working with Inner City Moving is that we double as a moving company and a storage company. This spares you the time and energy of having to contact another local moving company to help you pack your belongings. What other storage company can provide that kind of service to their clients?
Our movers are professional relocation specialists who have handled hundreds of moves for homeowners, tenants and business owners all over the city of Toronto. When you call us for an estimate, one of our staffed estimators will give you a quote on the move. We will give you time to consider the quote before you agree to work with us. But we are confident that you will decide to work with us after you compare our estimates with our competitors in the Toronto area.
And when we give you a quote, we won’t penalize you for any miscalculations. Inner City Moving stands by their commitment to customer satisfaction and that means owning up to our mistakes. Luckily, we aren’t a company that makes mistakes.
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE USING A STORAGE UNIT
While it may seem like somewhat of a no-brainer to invest in Inner City Moving’s top-quality storage facilities, it is important to remember that before making a decision of this nature, you need to keep a few things in mind. So, whether you are in need of a temporary storage service or a more long-term option, we can be of assistance. But it is important to keep a few important pointers in mind. Seven questions and points we recommend all our potential clients in Toronto before investing in our service are as follows:
- Know What You’re Planning to Store: One of the important questions that you need to keep in mind when deciding about storage is to make sure you know what you are planning to store in our facility. Doing so will help you determine how much space you need and whether it’ll be a climate-controlled storage unit or not.
- Find Out How Long You Need the Storage Facility For: Another point to keep in mind when you are investing in a storage facility is to make sure that you know how long you will need the unit for. Having a good idea of this can help you greatly.
- Understand Storage Costs: The simple fact of the matter is the costs of storage facilities in Toronto can vary quite significantly. At Inner City Moving, we believe that our storage costs are as competitive as possible. It is always important to stay informed of our rates and any discounts that we may be offering.
- Make Sure Your Storage Unit Is Accessible: At Inner City Moving, we make our storage units as accessible as possible to ensure that our clients can access their goods at a time of their choosing. However, we also ensure that your storage units are as secure as possible. Finding that combination between safety and accessibility is one of our highest priorities.
- Be Aware of Your Insurance Plan: At Inner City Moving, we will always make sure that all our residential and commercial clients are as fully informed as possible about the insurance plan that best covers their belongings. If needed, we will suggest possible insurance options for you. Sometimes a homeowner has insurance that will cover their stored belongings at no extra cost, and Inner City Moving will not hesitate to remind you of this possible perk.
- Is the Unit Climate-Controlled? At Inner City Moving, we offer a wide range of climate-controlled units that will ensure that excessive heat, cold and moisture is kept out of units ensuring your items remain in the best possible shape.
- Find the Storage Team That Best Serves Your Business: At Inner City Moving, our high-quality, convenient and affordable storage service should be the number one choice for your storage needs. The simple fact of the matter is that our tried and trusted moving practices offer the best quality choice for you and your precious and valuable goods. The simple fact of that matter is that there’s no better choice when it comes to storage and relocation in the Toronto area.
- Ask About Security: Does the storage facility you are considering have state-of-the-art security measures in place? When it comes to your belongings, you don’t want to take risks, so why should you? Do they have alarms for the doors in their facility? Do they keep logs of when the storage units are accessed? Security guards and padlocks can’t prevent every burglary. How the staff responds to these questions will also tell you a lot about how invested they are in the safety of your belongings, so pay close attention.
- Ask About Hidden Fees: Some storage companies are sneaky about their hidden fees. One of the most common tricks that they keep up their sleeve is the ‘Move-In Discount’. This is when companies let you move your stuff into storage at a low rate only to increase the rent after several months. To avoid these unexpected changes, it is advised that you ask the manager a few questions. Ask them how often they raise the rental rates, and how long they can guarantee that your rental fees will not change.
Long-Term or Short-Term, We’ve Got You Covered
For short- or long-term storage, you will have access to units that are:
- Equipped with security and digital video surveillance
- Clean and free of all possible environmental and pest damage
- Easily accessible with 24-hour personal controlled access
- Humidity and climate controlled
And, if you don’t have the materials to store your belongings properly, we can supply anything you might require. Sturdy cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, craft paper, packing tape, label stickers, markers, and other general packaging and shipping supplies.
To reserve a storage unit, or come and take a look at our facilities, you can contact us by phone or email. You’ll be able to talk to a friendly Inner City Moving representative immediately, who will set you up with a free quote!