Toronto and surrounding area inner city moving
Movers in Toronto
Offering a tried and trusted moving business in Toronto, Inner City Moving & Storage Company is well-versed in maximizing space and solving challenging logistical situations in a quick and easy fashion.
With years of experience, we can take care of moving projects of all shapes and sizes. So, whether you are a downtown business that needs your itinerary transferred to a new location or a homeowner transferring the contents of your condo to a new location, we can help.
Our successful moving company combines strength and agility in equal measure. Blending the ability to carry large and heavy objects with the attention to detail needed to make sure that fragile items are properly taken care of is what our business is all about. Throw in our affordable rates, free quotes and fully insured service and it is clear to see why we are so popular with homeowners just like you in downtown and suburban Toronto. Make sure that we are the first number you call if you want a superior moving service that will go above and beyond for you. Trust us, you won’t regret it!
Moving Services for All Types of Occasions
Unlike some of our competitors who focus solely on commercial or residential moving, we at Inner City Moving & Storage Company do it all. Not only can we cater to the needs of offices and homeowners equally, but we can also pack and unpack goods, provide safe and secure short- and long-term storage as well as move awkward items such as pianos and pieces of furniture comfortably.
FOUR BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL MOVING COMPANY
At Inner City Moving & Storage Company, we know that in this fast-paced modern world, it is often difficult to invest the time in finding a moving company that you can really rely on. However, by visiting our website, you have clearly made the right choice.
As well as offering competitive prices and a wide range of moving options for our residential and commercial clients, there are a number of other benefits that come from selecting us as your moving company of choice. Four of the biggest benefits of selecting Inner City Moving & Storage Company as your moving company of choice include the following:
- One of the biggest advantages of choosing a professional company like ours for your moving needs is tied to the fact that moving is a really tough job. And while your friends and family may have the best intentions of helping you, they sometimes have to cancel at the very last minute, and those who can help out don’t always have the space or strength required to tackle a job of this nature. It is for this reason that you need to opt for the professional choice. With Inner City Moving & Storage Company’s help you won’t have to schedule your move to coordinate with other people’s availability. This is particularly important if you are moving long-distance. We will make sure that you will never be left short-handed and will always deploy the adequate man power to get the job done properly.
- When it comes time to move from one home to another many people forget to factor in their emotional wellbeing. There is no doubt that moving is one of the most stressful events that any person can experience and needs to be approached accordingly. However, there is also a physical toll that needs to be taken into account. The physical strain of moving everything that you have accumulated in your home can prove to be dangerous for people who don’t have the proper training, and this can result in injuries. Why run the risk of a back injury for you or a friend when our skilled professional personnel are here to take care of everything.
- Using a professional moving company means that any precious heirlooms or other valuable will be protected completely. Our experienced moving crews will wrap up all your belongings with skill and precision and make sure that everything from an oversized couch to that awkward TV stand gets to your new home in one piece. Moving is stressful enough without having to worry about your belongings arrive in one piece.
- Finally, one of the most overlooked benefits of using a professional moving service is that we take the stress out of this difficult job. This not only leads to a quicker delivery time but also means that you can concentrate on other parts of the move safe in the knowledge that all your possessions are being taken care of to the highest possible standard.
THREE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR MOVING COMPANY IN ADVANCE
Whether you are moving downtown or across the country, the simple fact of the matter is that moving requires making a lot of very important decisions in a short space of time. Chances are if you are like most of the people in Toronto who we work with, then you are probably moving for a new opportunity, whether it’s professional or personal. If this is the case, then you probably have had to think of a thousand different things. Unfortunately, it is likely that selecting the right moving company may not have been high on this list and may be the reason that you are now panicking and reading this page. Thankfully, for you, that is where we come in.
At Inner City Moving & Storage Company, we are passionate about what we do and will stop at nothing in the pursuit of perfection for your move. We know that moving is up there as one of the most stressful things that any Toronto resident will ever have to undertake, and that is why we go to such great lengths to make sure that your move is a seamless and stress-free as possible. To achieve this high standard of professional moving, we encourage all our clients to ask us any question that may be concerning them. Three of the most commonly received questions we answer are as follows:
- Are You Licensed? This might be the most important question that we receive. When you enlist our professional services, you can rest assured that we are licensed, but it is important to ask. As one of the most reputable and upstanding moving teams in the Toronto area, we are fully licensed to move your precious belongings both in and out of province. On top of that, we are insured in order to guarantee peace of mind for you and yours.
- What Type of Experience Do You Have? If you want a company that will handle your moving needs to the highest possible standard, then you need a team that has ample experience handling your specific type of move. So, whether you are moving to a high-rise apartment building downtown or a townhouse with a few steps in the west-end of Toronto, then you need to make sure that you have a service that can handle this type of job. All our movers are well-prepared to handle anything coming their way. This means that we can take care of parking restrictions, steep stairs, as well as buildings with no elevators and small doorways.
- What Kind of Liability Coverage Does Your Moving Company Provide? Before handing over your precious belongings, you need to make sure that all your possessions are covered in the unlikely event that a mishap may occur. So, whether you’re moving one kilometre or 1,000 kilometres away, you need to know that there is liability insurance in place to ensure that everything from your TV to kitchen table are protected. At Inner City Moving & Storage Company, we offer full value protection, which ensures that all your possessions are liable for replacement value in the event of loss or damage.
Office and Home Moving
- Office Moving: Chances are, if you are an ambitious business then you probably have desires to grow your enterprise. This ambition is a crucial part of being a successful business but in practical terms it can mean that you may not be able to stay in your current office space forever. When the time comes to move to a new office, you need to make sure that you invest in a service that you can rely on. Inner City Moving & Storage Company is that team. We specialize in transferring office furniture, computers and filing cabinets expertly and without any risk of damage for your business.
- Home Moving: The experts say that there are very few things in life more stressful than moving homes and at Inner City Moving & Storage Company, we get that. However, the truth is that with us on side you can rest assured that this stress and anxiety is kept to an absolute minimum. Our expertise in the home moving field means we can guarantee that no pieces of furniture or precious heirlooms will get damaged in the move. So, whether you are going down the street or out of town, you can be sure that your home’s belongings are in the safest hands possible.
Specialty Moving Services in Toronto
Everybody knows moving is a big job. It takes a lot of planning, a lot of sweat, and a lot of tears. For most individuals, families, and businesses, it’s not possible to do it alone. Most people need the help of a qualified moving company like Inner City Moving & Storage Company. The advantage of hiring Toronto’s leading movers? We do a lot more than just move your stuff from point A to point B.
Furniture Disassembly and Reassembly
If you have lots of big pieces of furniture, it’s usually necessary to disassemble everything before putting it in the truck. That can add days or weeks onto your packing schedule. With Inner City Moving & Storage Company’s disassembly services you won’t waste a second taking everything apart.
Hiring us for disassembly means you also won’t have to worry about losing the hundreds of bits of hardware, plugs, and other pieces that always seem to vanish in the process of moving. We take care to catalog every piece that comes out of and off of your furniture so that you can be sure it can be reassembled on arrival. And did we mention that we can do that too! We’ll take everything apart and put it all back together again.
Talk about low-stress moving!
Packing and Unpacking Services
What goes for your furniture also goes for the rest of your house. We will carefully pack all your belongings. Fragile objects will be cared for with extreme caution. Awkward objects will be organized. Complicated objects will be disassembled and packed. We will mark all your boxes with their specific destination so that upon arrival we’ll know which ones go to the kitchen, which to the bedroom, which to the basement, etc.
Pianos are a pain to move no matter what. They’re awkward, they’re heavy, and they’re very delicate. They also have a tendency to be very, very dangerous when traveling downstairs. What’s the best strategy for getting it out of your home or apartment and into your new one?
Hire us, obviously! We’ve been moving pianos and other large delicate objects for years. It’s our profession. We have the equipment and the knowledge to get your piano down the stairs, out the door, into the truck, and to your final destination, without a single worry.
When it comes to moving pianos, there’s literally no substitute for professional movers.
Art and Wine Collections
Toronto is a city of connoisseurs, collectors, and archivists. But when it comes time to move, those collectible objects can present a serious challenge. Not only are the collections often very big and very delicate, but they sometimes require specific conditions to keep their condition pristine. That means finding movers, like Inner City Moving & Storage Company who care to keep temperatures and humidity levels consistent. We will pack each object with the utmost care to ensure that every object arrives intact!
Don’t Settle for Second Best
If you want the best moving team in Toronto, you need to forget the rest and call Inner City Moving & Storage Company today. You won’t be disappointed!